Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Destressed but a little Overwhelmed

I took a selfie of myself as I lay here in bed pondering on life.
I've been on some anti-anxiety medication for about 6 months now, and today the doctor said I was well enough that if I wanted to get off it I could.
I don't like to feel dependent on any medicine and I'm glad that I feel so happy and well adjusted with life right now.
 So, while I have distressed for most things in my life, I still feel a little overwhelmed with things that go on.
 But I know with the help of the Lord, I can do all things.
 I have a passion for life that I've never had before.
 While this crazy world is sometimes hard to live in, I know the Lord wants me here and I have a work to do and perform to help build His kingdom on this earth.
 I'm happy to be alive and be able to serve my Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment