Tuesday, March 10, 2015

History Fair

Joyanne had History Fair today at USU.
She has worked for MONTHS preparing for this.
She studied Beethoven and had so much information on this amazing composer.
She enjoyed the day with Daddy, setting up, eating lunch and walking and talking around campus.
She learned so much through the whole process.
 
Tonight, Noah was able to go bowling with Dad and the Young Mens.
He's only 11, but was able to go.
He felt pretty special to be able to go. 
 
As for me and myself, my body is screaming with soreness.
If you haven't tried Jillian Michaels for a workout, she will put you to the test.
My muscles are getting a workout and they sure can feel it.
My hamstrings are sore, my sides, my bum, my abs and my shoulders.
I guess no pain, no gain.
I'm enjoying getting up at 5:15a.m. to go work out with friends at the church and lose a little weight.
I've lost 10 pounds with about 5 more I want to still lose.
I am amazed what the body can handle and do.

1 comment: