Monday, January 12, 2015

Daddy and Mommy's Goals

Daddy's Goals 2015
1.  Go on a 5-day week long family vacation (not to family's house).
2.  Finish Preach my gospel.
3.  Physical Exercise 8 times a month.
4.  Keep a log of my successes this year.
 
 




















Mommy's Goals 2015
1.  Spiritual - 1/2 hour daily scripture study. (Finish Preach my Gospel.)
2.  Physical - Exercise 3 times weekly. 1 serving per meal, 1 treat daily.
3.  Musical - Practice 1 hour or more a week - #101-151 hymns.
4.  Social - Wait for others to finish speaking before I talk.  Value what others say more than what I have to say.
5.  Mental - Weekly positive affirmation, 3 self-help talks weekly.
6.  Occupation (Mother) - Take Sundays off.  Daily Prioritize.

Noah also lost his 7th tooth thanks to his Dad.
They worked at it for about an hour and finally pulled it out with a big crack.
 The root was bigger than the tooth itself.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment