Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Friends

James had his best friend over today.  He loves to play with Daren.  We will surely miss Daren and all the Prescotts when we move.  So I pulled out about 10 activities from our game closet and the boys were entertained for over 2 hours.  I went outside and shoveled snow for about an hour, checking on the boys every 20 minutes.


Who could believe that shoveling could be so fun.  The last few days I have enjoyed getting out and shoveling the mounds of snow that fill our driveway and roundabout.  After 3 hours of shoveling I'm about halfway through the roundabout. :)

HJ was amazing today.  He was such a helper and said just before dinner, "Mom, after dinner I will sweep the floor for you."  This was after he had just unloaded the dishwasher.  His poor tummy hurt most of the day from his new medication that helps his ADHD.  He didn't even eat lunch and it was chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes and gravy.  He said he cried at lunch, recess and on the bus because his tummy hurt.  Poor guy.  He ate great at home tonight and felt a bit better.

Prince Charming did great today at the firing range.  His high is 205.  He is improving greatly.  I love my prince and am anxious to see him this weekend for more reasons than one. ;)

I love my family and am grateful to be a mommy and wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment