Monday, August 1, 2016

Park City with Elizabeth

I went with my friend, Elizabeth, to Park City this last Saturday.
We went with her cousin and his wife, who live there, hiking across the ski slopes. 
It was such a beautiful day, and the hike was mostly in the shade.
We hiked 4 miles, but it felt like only one.
Elizabeth's cousin, Rich, takes celebrities who come to Park City on hiking tours, city tours, and bike tours.
Both Rich and his wife, Joan, are very athletic, and in the winter, they ski every day.


We walked the city streets, window shopping, and came across the "No Name Saloon".

We went inside, but NO, I didn't drink anything.
It was my first time inside a saloon, that I remember.

Elizabeth, Joan, and I spent the afternoon shopping at the outlets.
I spent quite a bit more than I intended, but I got a lot of great stuff, and nearly all of it was on sale.
I got something for each of my kids and even Daddy too.
Such a happy, fun Girls' day out!

No comments:

Post a Comment